Principles Of Biochemistry




Quote:
I'm not a scientist or a student, just someone who was interested in biochemistry as I've been reading a lot about astrobiology and felt I needed a better background in this area. I found this book to be really quite wonderful - beautiful in fact! - with terrific diagrams (my favorite being the e. coli DNA which goes all around the text of the page) - and very well written. It has some incredible diagrams of the proteins involved in biochemistry. Also it has some interesting "asides" covering scientific discoveries or items of medical interest. The discussions of hemoglobin and vitamin B12 were particularly memorable.


# 1100 pages
# Publisher: W. H. Freeman; 4 edition (April 23, 2004)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 0716743396
# ISBN-13: 978-0716743392

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/76355965/Lehninger_Principles_of_Biochemistry__Fourth_Edition_-_David_L._Nelson__Michael_M._Cox.pdf

0 comments: